At Fluid Building Approvals, our vision is to bring a fun, fluid and fresh approach to the building certification industry through creating a space where people truly flourish.
Are you passionate about customer service? Are you organised and strive for finding solutions not why things can’t be done?
Well, we are seeking interest for a full time, enthusiastic Office Coordinator with a strong customer service focus to join our start up Hub with motivated crew, located in the sunny Sunshine Coast (Mooloolaba).
We are a vibrant and forward-thinking company, growing on the strength of our culture and desire to provide a fresh and unique service to the building industry. We are expanding to the Sunshine Coast and we are a company who thinks outside the box. Hopefully you do too so take the next step in your career and use our industry experience to help us lead the way.
Your day will never be dull with our crew, but highly rewarding with fantastic opportunity with a new Hub on the Sunny Coast. The Fluid Building Approvals purpose is “to create a space where people flourish” so not only do we want you to work hard towards our goals, we want to work hard in helping you achieve your goals too and what better way than to be a part of something new with the backing of a company who is leading the way in the Certification space.
Initially you will be based in Brisbane for your training. As well you will play a pivotal role in helping set up your new hub.
Our new crew member will:
* Help clients find solutions and not road blocks
* Have a ‘can do’ attitude
* Have a strong desire to provide an amazing level of customer service
* Love to have fun in a positive, friendly working environment
* Proactive nature and someone who can make the role their own
* Hard working with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Great attention to detail
* Experience in certification or the building industry advantageous but not essential
* Have a WOW factor about yourself!
Do you want to be a part of something new and exciting?
If this describes you, then please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief paragraph on why we should meet you.