IPSWICH – FLUID BUILDING APPROVALS
Fluid Building Approvals specialises in residential building approvals for the Ipswich Area. Troy Williams is our local Ipswich certification expert and he is passionate about bringing a fresh approach to the building certification industry. Troy has experience with the Ipswich City Council and his local knowledge and experience will help our clients projects to flow smoothly.
“We love helping people with their projects”
Our customer focused team provides Ipswich building approvals for a variety of residential building projects, including:
- New houses
- Demolition of existing building
- Removal of dwellings
- Decks and patios
- Carports and sheds
- Granny flats
- State Government projects
- Alterations and additions
- Swimming Pools
We work alongside builders, designers, architects, engineers, town planners and other consultants to ensure that your building project meets the relevant building codes and standards through every step of the project. If you are looking for smooth flowing building approvals in the Ipswich area please contact Fluid Building Approvals.
Troy has been involved in the construction industry since 1992 where he started his career as a Cabinetmaker and became a licensed contractor in 1996.
- Trade Certificate – Cabinetmaker (Pimlico Tafe)
- Certificate III in Carpentry
- Associate Degree in Building Surveying (Central Queensland University)
- Accredited as Building Surveyor Limited – Australian Institute of Building Surveyors
- QBCC Licensed as a Level 2 Building Surveyor (QBCC License No A1006317) with endorsement to:
- Issue Building Development Approvals
- Act as a Private Certifier
- Member Australian Institute of Building Surveyors (MAIBS)