GOLD COAST – FLUID BUILDING APPROVALS AND TOWN PLANNING
Fluid Building Approvals specialise in residential building approvals and town planning for the Gold Coast region. Our certification team, Georgie, David and Matt, know the Gold Coast City Council and are passionate about bringing a fresh approach to the building certification industry.
Shane Weterings is our Fluid Town Planner and he specialises in the Gold Coast City Plan, building act and regulations. His knowledge and relationships, developed while working as a Town Planner at Gold Coast City Council, will assist your project to flow smoothly.
If you need building approvals and town planning on the Gold Coast – talk to Fluid Building Approvals – your projects flowing smoothly.
“Fluid approvals make the certification process so easy. My job was approved within five days thanks to their helpful staff.”
Syrhani – Google Reviews
Our customer focused team provides Gold Coast building approvals for a variety of residential building projects, including:
- New houses
- Demolition of existing building
- Removal of dwellings
- Decks and patios
- Carports and sheds
- Granny flats
- State Government projects
- Alterations and additions
- Roof approvals
- Swimming Pools
We work alongside builders, designers, architects, engineers, town planners and other consultants to ensure that your building project meets the relevant building codes and standards through every step of the project. If you are looking for smooth flowing building approvals in the Gold Coast area please contact Fluid Building Approvals.
The team is led by Hub Manager Matt, who has been involved in the construction industry since 2005.
- Diploma of Building Surveying (Open Training Education Network)
- Certificate III in Plumbing
- Accredited as an Assistant Building Surveyor – Australian Institute of Building Surveyors
- Licensed as a Level 3 Building Surveyor (QBCC License No A724871) with endorsement to:
- Issue Building Development Approvals
- Act as a Private Certifier
- Member Australian Institute of Building Surveyors (MAIBS)